Thursday, December 23, 2010

Casual & Fashionable

Do you ever think... I want to dress casual, but I still want to look fashionable?

Here are some good examples for both guys & girls...


Chris Pine sports the Skinny Jeans with a Hoodie Bomber Jacket... Check out Express, for $148 dollars you can have a similar look in the bomber jacket. For skinny jeans, check out Pacsun, for $60 or less you have awesome choices.


David Beckham rocks the biker jeans and the plaid shirt, check out William Rast for Target, or if you want to spend a little more go with the more exclusive line of William Rast.


For the ladies, combat is in! Check out Emily Blunts airport style, sporting the combat boots, skinny jeans and over sized scarves. The combat boots check out ALDO Shoes, skinny jeans, Rock & Republic Jeans, and for the scarf, for under $30 you can get a really good one at Urban Outfitters.

2 comments:

  1. Casual / fashionable is what I try to achieve in my everyday look. I LOVE my new Jeffrey Campbell combat boots...pair that with leggings and I'm a happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these looks, not only for myself but on guys as well! Hot! xo

    http://lamouretlapaix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete